Bhagwan Sathya Sai Baba (Sathyanarayana Raju Ratnakaram) is an Indian spiritual master, guru and religious leader. Sathya Sai Baba is considered as the reincarnation of the Indian guru Sai Baba, Rama, Krishna, Shiva and Shakti, and the descent of God, “his father, who sent Jesus.”
The number of followers of Sathya Sai Baba is not precisely known. Sathya Sai Organisation says that it belongs to the 6 million people, and the number of members of the followers of Sathya Sai Baba in the world, estimated between 6 and 100 million.
Sai Baba’s moral teachings are written in many books and discourses, and newspapers – “Light of Love” and “Sai Ram”. Prashanti Nilayam in the daily printed on the board are thinking of Sai Baba. He proclaims the unity of all religions, peace with oneself, help others, as well as honor and dignity, because it says that by letting them sweep, sweep or allow a spark of God contained within us.
* Implementation of the five so-called. Human values: love (prema), double (Santhi), Truth (Sathya), right action (dharma), nonviolence (ahimsa)
* Love to all creatures and objects
* Refrain from alcohol consumption, smoking and drug use
* Detachment to the material world
* Disinterested, impersonal service of others
* Aware of the limitation of our own desires
* Everything created is an illusion (maya), only God is real
* God is in every being and every object and every being and every object is God, although most of them are not aware of
* Meditation – in the form of repeating the name of God, mantras, visualizing the form of God, sitting in silence or meditation light.
* Acceptance and respect for all religions and teachings contained in them
* Equality and sanctity of all faiths equal
* Respect for the parents and older people
* Get rid of negative thoughts, feelings, emotions and character defects
* The development benefits such as patience, compassion, control of senses, etc.
* Devotion to God
* The great importance of women (especially mothers) in the functioning of the good society
* Respect and love for people regardless of religion, race, nation, gender or age
* Education should ensure above all spiritual development and moral and do not overdo it with the teaching of knowledge “book”
* Human separateness from the body and mind – the man is the Atma, which is nothing but God
* All beings are really one and the same God